Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2016

A little progress

I did warn you progress will be slow, a week on and we now have square corners!  The trouble with renovating a very old house is dealing with warp, in this case warps and wefts as this house twists and turns every way imaginable and after spend so much time getting the living area straight, Steve is not going to be beaten by this room. There will be another week of levelling and flattening before anything serious happens in here, but will be worth the effort when we come to put in the wardrobes as hopefully it will fit into a proper corner and the doors will actually slide.

My six balls of wool from last week have transformed into this little gem, I am addicted to this overlay crochet, and looking for something else to keep me busy in the evenings.  I think this will end up as a cushion for the back deck, it will complement the lovely spring bulbs that are blooming away at the moment.


No comments: