Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2016

A Frustrating Day

What a waste of a day!  I had the whole day to myself and usually have a project planned that I can do uninterrupted, but today I decided my blog needed a freshen up and spent hours looking at templates deciding what I really wanted the "new" blog to look like, downloaded a template and fell into a hole of woe!  Hours later I'm back where I started here, minus a few bits that didn't backup before I went down the slippery path of messing up your blog.  I do however have a wix site, not sure I am going to change over thou.

So at 4,o,clock, I realised I was still in my pj's and hadn't actually remembered to eat anything apart from the obligatory cups of coffee, but not sure they count as proper nutritional intake.

To try and compensate for my total lack of achieving anything so far today, I went and dragged in my large crate of wool and filled a smaller crate with a selection ready to start a crochet pouf as shared by Ester over at https://itsallinanutshell.com/



The bedroom is still coming along ok, the cornice is up and we had hoped to have the lights in before the weekend but the weather has been horrible, making it difficult to work without lights and the chief renovator is away for the weekend
Although is not that cold now, well hardly chilly really, the fire is lite and I'm ready for an evening of TV and crocheting.


No comments: