Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Today's Play

Since the beginnings of the school holiday's I have been working on the Seven Sins workshop piece, which is coming along slowly, you'll just have to be patient and wait until she is finished.
Today I got out my fabric mover, I have a love hate relationship with this thing, love it when it does what I want, hate it when it doesn't live up to my expectations. Today it played nicely and I made a few leaves and little flower like forms that will go onto the Seven sins piece. Here they are, only a couple, I have a lot more to do and with other colours too. I have coated them in the powertex which I haven't used before and they are wonderfully hard. I will be using these on the base of my piece instead of the buttons, for those of you that have checked out this fabulous artwork by Marilyn, you will see what I mean.





Really need to work on my photography skill :(

No comments: